Although we specialize in high performance work, we understand that high performance cars need maintenance too. That’s why we offer very competitive pricing on maintenance items because no dealership or quick-lube chain is going to respect your car or all of the hard work you’ve put into it. We’re willing to work with you so you can get the best service as possible. Also, keep in mind that when we said we treat your car just like one of our own, we meant it! That’s why we use mostly hand tools whenever possible.
– – – Price List – – –
Coilover Installation with height adjustment (most Nissan’s Z’s and G’s) $375/ with part purchased via J-Tune $475/ with customer supplied part
Boost Leak Test : $50.00 (mandatory done by J-Tune for all FI application Dyno Tuning)
Custom MIG welding rate : $35/per weld
Custom TIG welding rate : $45/per weld
Dyno runs : $75/3 pulls
Dynapack Dyno Tuning rate :$ 180/hour or fixed price based on tuning software. Please refers to Dynapack Tuning section for more info.
– – – Motul Full Line Fluid Services – – –
Brake Fluid Upgrade with Motul fluids : Motul DOT 5.1 (2) : $95.00 Motul RBF600 (2) : $110.00
Brake Fluid Upgrade with Motul fluids (R35 application only) : $155.00 (Motul RBF600) : $195 (Motul RBF660)
Transmission Fluid Service : Gear300 75w-90 $135.00 *4 Liters Customer Supplied Fluids $50.00* labor only
Front / Rear Differential Fluid Service : 90PA $70.00 *2 L Gear 300 75w90 $85.00 *2 L Customer Supplied Fluids $50.00
Motul Inugel Coolant Service * w/ Distilled waters : 3 Liters $120.00 4 L $135.00 Customer Supplied Fluids $95.00 *Labor only
Motul Oil Change : $95.00 with filter and oil disposal fee (Motul 8100 *100% synthetic engine oil)
Motul GTR Oil Change : $200.00 with filter and oil disposal fee ( Motul 300v Racing/ Double Ester Technology)
Racing Spec four wheel alignment (**service only available for parts and service combo package) : $195.00 *Including adjustable control arms
Street Spec Alignment (**service only available for parts and service combo package) : : $125.00
** Parts must be purchase and installed thought J-Tune.
– – – Other Services – – –
- Full engine builds for high performance in a package deal. *Must includes engine removal from a running vehicle and re-installation
- All head work, porting and polishing, 3 or 5(race) angle valve jobs, guide and seat work, etc.*
- Engine swaps, JDM/USDM engines, harnesses and transmissions.
- Installation of suspension component and setting for sports / race.
- Custom electrical work, wiring conversion.
- Custom fabrications includes custom exhaust, intake, turbo kit, turbo piping, and intercooler kit.
- Bead roll piping.
– – – J-Tune VIP Membership Program – – –
VIP Membership: $200 annual fee, includes * No Roll Over
- 1 Team J-Tune T-Shirt $25.00 value
- Save $10.00/hr on labor based on type of labor rate (customer supplied parts, 3rd parties vehicle subject additional labor)
- Save $10.00 on Motul Fluids Service
- Discount rate on J-Tune events
- Private invitation to J-Tune events
- 1 Dyno Pull Session $75.00 value
- $75.00 off on tuning session on both 2wd and 4wd $75.00 value
- Additional 5% off on Weds, SSR, VOLKS, Grimlight wheels avg. $100.00 value
- Additional discount on parts (discount various based on brand)
- 1 vehicle check up with 23 points inspection sheet OR $50.00 value
- 1 Pre dyno inspection including boost leak check and visual inspection
Average saving of $500.00 !!!
See below for membership rules
** applies to most vehicles
Here at J-Tune, we welcome any price quotes on product and labor and we will do our best on the accuracy of price quoting; however, price quote can only be used as a rough estimate, not an actual invoice.
***Refer to Policies
** Service rates are not negotiable. Please understand J-Tune will try the best to give out the most reasonable and affordable service plan, however, due to the recession, many of our distributors and manufactures have raised their prices on us, therefore, we will have to accommodate to all changes.
Rule 1: No roll over. All perks must be used before membership expired.
Rule 2: Labor rate saving does not applies to current ticket.
Rule 3: All perks must be used by the member him/herself on his/her vehicle only.
Rule 4: Motul fluids service perks for parts and service provided by J-Tune only.
Rule 5: 5% off on wheels does not applies on shipping.