When it comes to tuning, Jtune knows what it take to make the car both reliable and fast. We offers different variety of tuning software such as UpRev Osiris, Apexi, GReddy E-Manage, AEM FIC, Hondata, Nistune and many more. Appointment is required prior to tuning session, so give us a call today at 302-998-6988.
Why Dynapack Dyno?
JTune value our customers for their time and money that they spent on their vehicles and here are some reasons why Dynapack Dyno is the leading dyno used by many top tuners around the world
- SAFETY– Dynapack provides a direct coupling to the wheel hubs and applies a precisely controlled hydraulic load. There can be no tire slip, no rolling resistance, and no chance of the vehicle coming off of the dyno at high speeds.
- ACCURACY– On a regular roller method, the vehicle squirms around on the rollers – dramatically changing the tire drag during the run. If the vehicle is tested in two different sessions, the straps can’t be set exactly the same way twice in a row. Again, the data will be inconsistent. With Dynapack, this problem will not be exist.
- CONSISTENCY– The inertia of a Dynapack is practically zero, which means a greatly improved sensitivity and repeatability.
- PRECISION – Dynapack Dyno can provides more precise measurement and display tiny rapid pulses and oddities.
DYNAPACK DYNO TUNING RATE
Dyno run: $75/3 runs
Dynapack Dyno Tune: $180/hr to fixed price based on tuning software. No walk-in, please. **A deposit of $50 is required prior to tuning session for reservation purposes**
NIStune is a real-time tuning suite designed especially for Nissans which provides the ability to:
• Monitor gauges and map tracing on your ECU
• Data log from your ECU using consult, wideband and auxiliary inputs
• Perform playback using graphs, gauges and map tracing